Our Customer Service Charter defines the standards of service you can expect from Leasowe Community Homes.
We are committed to providing high quality servies and our charter will set our the minimum levels of service you can expect as an LCH eresident. We aim to constantly review and improve our services to ensure you enjoy the highest quality of provision.
- Staff will be polite and respectful at all times
- We will respect the privacy and confidentiality of our customers
- We will try to see things from your point of view
- We will respond quickly and clearly to avoid unnecessary delays
- We will endeavour to provide information in a format suitable for your needs
- Every new tenant will receive a home visit within four weeks of moving in
- All calls will be answered swiftly
- If we are busy a voicemail message may be left
- We will respond to you by the next working day
- We will identify ourselves by name when answering a call
- If we transfer your call we will tell you the name and person you are transferred to
- Will be clean and tidy
- We will welcome you and offer privacy for interviews
- We will ensure easy access for people with disabilities
- We will display information which we believe will be of interest to you
- We will treat all our customers fairly
- We will ensure our services are readily accessible to all groups of people
- We will not discriminate against race, colour, gender, ethnic origin, disability age or sexual orientation
- We will endeavour to achieve all equality and diversity commitments
- We will take all complaints seriously and deal with them quickly
- We will monitor complaints and report to LCH Board
- We will provide feedback to Leasowe Estate Tenants Association
- We will pay compensation if we fail to reach the standards set out in our Service Charter and cause serious inconvenience as a result.
Copies of the complete Service Charter are available from LCH Office.