Headrow will not be responsible for the cost of repairs which are due to damage, misuse or neglect by the resident or occupants of his/her home. In addition, the resident will also be expected to repair and/or replace the following:
1) Security - the resident will be responsible for the cost incurred in gaining
access to the home if door keys are lost.
2) Water Services - Internal pipes freezing.
3) Sanitary Installations - w.c. seats and flats, plugs and chains to sinks,
baths and wash hand basins. Blocked internal pipes/traps.
4) Electrical Installations - All fuses, light bulbs/tubes. Fittings and
applicances provided by the resident.
5) Gas Installations - all fittings and appliances provided by the resident.
6) Miscellaneous - external garden gate catches, internal glazing,
internal locks and door handles to internal doors, cupboard catches,
had and coach hooks and rails where provided, bathroom clothes
airers where provided and all internal decorations.
Residents of retirement age will not normally be responsible for any repairs on the above list other than items 4 and 5.
If you have any queries regarding Repair Recharges, please contact the Customer Service Team on either 0113 250 4337, 01405 766073 or 0114 2940157.