Paying your Rent
It is important to pay your rent and service charges on time. This is because without this income Arena would be unable to pay for the services we provide to you.
At the start of your tenancy, we will tell you what your weekly rent charge will be and whether or not it includes any additional service charges. We will provide you with a list of “ways to pay your rent” and agree the most suitable payment method for you. We will also complete a Housing Benefit Claim with you.
It clearly states in your tenancy agreement that you must pay your rent weekly in advance, if you are not entitled to full Housing Benefit then you will be expected to pay a weeks rent upon signing for your new tenancy.
• Pay your rent when it is due
• Tell Arena and the Housing Benefit department if your circumstances change
• Renew your Housing Benefit Claim as required
• Provide all information requested for your Housing Benefit Claim
• Contact Arena if you are unable to keep to the terms of your agreement
• Always respond to letters or phone calls as soon as possible
• Tell Arena if you are having difficulties paying your rent.
Meet the Team