LCH prides itself on its high quality repairs service and gives a commitment to:
- Carry out repairs within our published target times
- Redecorate the outside of your home and communal areas every four years
- Carry out our planned maintenance programme
- Carry out annual gas safety checks and gas service
- Provide a 365 days per year out of hours emergency repairs service
Leasowe Community Homes has employed a warden handyman to carry out small repairs and adaptations for residents which exceed our published target times. This service is also available for non-LCH residents at a small charge.
LCH has developed an asset management strategy which will ensure that our properties are well maintained and meet decent homes standards. We are also committed to consulting with residents and providing choice of colours and improvements now and for the future.
To report a repair you can contact us on 0151 678 0110 and press option 1 for repairs or you can come into the office in the Millennium Centre and report your repair to the reception staff.
For any emergency repairs please contact 0151 357 7816.
You can also report a repair online by filling in the form below.