Arena at present provides a leasehold service to over 250 lessees. If you have any queries on your lease contact your Neighbourhood Services Officer. We aim to provide excellent services for leaseholders and freeholders.
Our approach is to…
- Accurately calculate annual service changes
- Provide all leaseholders with comprehensive information about Home Ownership Services through a dedicated leaseholders Handbook.
- Provide a full breakdown of the details and costs of all major work charges
- Carry out full consultation with leaseholders, in line with legal requirements and prior to initiating works, where the individual cost of major works will be more than £250
- Offer a range of repayment options for service charges, including payments on-line and by telephone, by payment book, standing order and direct debit
- Offer a wide range of repayment options for major works
If you are looking to sell or assign your lease you will need to contact our Home Ownership team
Please follow link to view our dedicated Newsletters
Our Home Owner Handbook is currently under review. However we have included the links below to main information items.
We insure the building for the majority of our leaseholder (Check your lease to find out). The summary of cover is sent out to all leaseholders at the start of the financial year and should be read in accordance with the General conditions booklet. These documents explain how to make a claim.
To report a claim:
Address: JLT Claims PO Box 632 Cardiff, CF11 1LG
Arena does not insure any of the home contents that belong to a leaseholder. The leaseholder is responsible for ensuring they have adequate contents insurance cover to safeguard their personal belongings.
This area of the website is to help leaseholders access information just by clicking on the links below